Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sick Saturday

Workout:
- Getting off of the couch

Thank you to everyone at work, coworkers and patients alike, who all decided to come to the hospital last week sick. I think I got what you had. Fever, overall feel like crappiness. I have already had the flu AND got a flu shot, so I don't know if there's any way I could get the epidemic flu that's taken over Boston. I'm just hoping it's 24 hours and I can get myself out for a run tomorrow and enjoy the unseasonably warm weather. Due to illness I am missing night skiing with the hubs. GIANT sad face :(  I sent him off without me. Guess I'll have to try out all my ski gear next weekend on the slopes (the white helmet's in the mail!):


This may be the most girly ensemble of my life, but I LOVE all the white going on here. Hopefully I don't blend into the snow when I fall down the mountain. Fingers crossed on that one.

We did another wintery, northern thing last night...college hockey game!  I grew up going to college hockey games (Michigan State, go green!) since I was 6 months old. Since GW grew up in Alabama, there wasn't hockey to be had down there, so he got into it when we started dating. GW's BC Eagles were taking on the University of New Hampshire, #3 vs #4 in the country. I call this a hockeygasm! If you are a college hockey fan, you realize what a ridiculous match up this is. And BC killed 'em 5-2. Go Eagles!


Today is lots of water, tea, Pinteresting (spice rack organization anyone?), meal/grocery planning for the week, and playoff NFL football. At this point, not a terrible way to spend a gross, gloomy day if I can't be skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment