Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Short

Workout:
~Reservoir run, 3.5miles
~Marathon miles - 25

It's been a crazy week, hence lack of posts, but I have added in the running I did do earlier to my total. The hubs has departed for the next 2 months to Turkey. Had my pity party on Friday after he left. Thankfully I was on call this weekend, so that kept me somewhat busy. My parents and brother are coming to visit for the week tomorrow, so even more craziness. I was pretty proud of myself for getting up at 6:15 on a Sunday morning to run before I had to go in and round. I had hoped to go further, but the pager was already going off. I'm learning even if I only get a few miles in, it will do nothing but help. I also learned it is still muggy as hell at 6:45am and you will get awesome armpit sweat marks. And people would keep looking at your beet red face wondering if you're going to croak. Or maybe that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment