Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, Monday...

Workouts:
~Friday: Racquetball - 1 hour
~Saturday: Elliptical - 45 minutes
~Sunday: Rest
~Monday: Rest
~Marathon Miles: 9

I would like to know where my weekend went. It was so full of fun that it literally flew by! Lot's of friend time: lunch with Lindsey and her beautiful baby girl, celebrating Lindsay's 30th birthday, and an early birthday dinner for me with our friends Megan and Nick at the amazing Myers and Chang (pretty much freaking amazing...I'll have to do a little blurb in another post. With pics. Because I forgot to take them. Again.)

It was whirlwind, but so much fun! And I did manage to get my workouts in. On Friday, the hubs and I played racquetball. A great sprint-type cardio workout. I was a sweat ball. Aside from losing and getting hit in the ear with the ball and losing my hearing for a few minutes, it was a good time. Saturday, I REALLY didn't want to work out. I was a lazy ass for all intensive purposes. And my back hurt from sleeping funny (add to workout needs - core strengthening). But I went. And it felt GREAT. I'm finding how much I look forward to my workouts. I just feel like such a nicer human being afterwards. I know the hubs appreciates that.

I am sorry for the lack of pictures or interesting things on this post. I am trying a strawberry-rhubarb crisp this evening, so look forward to hearing about that tomorrow! AND I have another fun run in the morning with Lindsay. I know you are all on the edge of your seats.  But until then, GO BRUINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment