Monday, March 25, 2013

On the Bench

Workout:
None, under doctor's orders :(

So I'm on the bench again today. Apparently my hunched over walking and the cloud of IcyHot odor that was encircling me gave me away. That and me asking the anesthesiologist if she would give me a spinal. The doc I work with told me not to even think about running or anything else today. Except yoga. So I did some, but it was really more like lots of stretching. No vinyassa here. The back actually does feel better, but still not 100%. I have a little more appreciation for what some of my patients go through. And bonus of working in an ortho practice:


Can't wait to try this out tomorrow! 12 hours of topical pain relief. I hope it works! I can't stand smelling any more IcyHot. The menthol smell is getting old.

One the bright side of today, I got out of work early (*gasp*) AND we had delicious steamed clams for dinner! Another benefit of living in Boston; fresh clams for wicked cheap. Nom nom nom. They were so good, I forgot to take a picture while we devoured them. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment