Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No creative title today

Workout
~2.5 miles treadmill, varying speeds

I had a quick treadmill workout today. I had to be to work somewhat early today and thanks to the crazy wintery mess Mother Nature dumped on us. It wasn't the greatest workout of my life, but at least I did something right. I'm trying a new ab workout this evening. If it isn't too weird, I'll put it upon a later post. I don't want to condone a crummy workout without trying it first!

Yes, I have been a blog slacker. Fail. Times infinity. I have got to get on here more regularly. I realize I keep track of myself a bit better when I do, not only exercise but food-wise as well. I guess it's my way of staying accountable, which God knows I need to keep on this healthy life train.

This is the lamest blog post of life today, but just not feeling the blogginess, but as I stated, I need to be regular to get the habit going. I think it's the crappy weather. Sad face.  So I will leave you with a mini photo collage of the weekend:

Dropkick Murphy's Concert at the Garden! 3/15/13

Another amazing recipe from How Sweet It Is!
 
The famous South Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade with St. Patrick himself!

And to top off the weekend...mini Guinness cupcakes! Thank you Evi for the fab recipe!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment