Sunday, December 30, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Oh, hello there winter. I forgot you existed. We've been a bit short on winter weather, but per usual Boston fashion, we were dumped on all in one night. It was actually quite beautiful.



Unfortunately, I had to round at the hospital this morning. Rather than taking pictures of the winter wonderland that fell upon us, I was digging my car out of the snow and swearing profusely at the weight of the snow at 7am. The bright side is I feel that 20 minutes of pure shoveling and scraping does qualify for some type of workout today.

Oh, yes, and a very Happy Birthday to my hubby! We celebrated with a nice walk around BC's campus, some Chipotle burritos, and beer. Yep, a manly birthday it was!  

Getting excited for the end of call (8am needs to get here ASAP), New Year's Eve, and the beginning of the year of marathon training ahead!

 Beautiful Boston College at night



No comments:

Post a Comment